The Moon and Uranus in combination
Neptune in Sagittarius
The sixth house defines the workplace
- Learn how to read a natal chart – in terms of love, work and health
- Learn the basic astrology concepts - beyond the daily horoscopes
- Explore the meaning - of planets, natal chart houses and all astrology aspects.
- Create your own astrology interpretations.
- Find out how to understand the monthly astrology Transits
- Make the most of your trines
- Learn how to solve the square challenge(s) in your natal chart
- Explore the synastry reading – love compatibility
- Understand the concept of Karma – with Saturn and North and South nodes
- This is an ideal course if you want to dive deep in astrology and become master of it.
Detailed Astrology readings will give you great POWER to cope with difficulties in life
Astrology Big Three & Big Six
Do you know your Astrological BIG THREE? Sun, Moon, and Rising Sign form the BIG THREE that defines you.
YOUR SUN SIGN – the position of Sun in your natal chart represents your deepest character.
YOUR MOON SIGN – the Moon sign represents your emotions. It shows your emotional response to events around you.
YOUR RISING SUN – the Rising sign or Ascendant represents the way you behave in public.
Do you know your Astrological BIG SIX? Big Three + Mercury,Venus & Mars
YOUR MERCURY – planet of communication
YOUR VENUS – planet of love and attraction
YOUR MARS – planet of passion
Should you avoid making major decisions in life during retrogrades? Or is this auspicious for you?
For some people (depending on their natal chart) this is inauspicious, but for you this is a beneficial period for the issues related to the planet.
You are at a crossroads in life?
Sometimes in life we find ourselves at a crossroads and aren’t sure what direction to follow and what decision to make. A Burning question comes up in everyone’s life from time to time. It’s completely normal to be unsure about the next step in life.
Tarot Sun Rules Leo
0 of 3