The sixth house defines the workplace
Neptune in Sagittarius
The Moon and Uranus in combination
- Learn how to read a natal chart – in terms of love, work and health
- Learn astrology concepts - beyond daily horoscope
- Explore the meaning - of planets, houses and all astrology aspects.
- Create your own astrology interpretations.
- Find out how to read - monthly Planetary Transits
- Make the most of your trigons
- Learn how to solve the square challenge in your natal chart
- Explore synastry reading – love compatibility horoscope
- Karma – relation with Saturn and North, South nodes
- This is an ideal course if you want to dive deep in astrology and become master of it.
Detailed Astrology readings will give you great POWER to cope with difficulties in life
The Big Three
Do you know your Astrological BIG THREE? Sun, Moon, and Rising Sign form the BIG THREE that defines you.
YOUR SUN SIGN – the position of Sun in your natal chart represents your deepest character.
YOUR MOON SIGN – the Moon sign represents your emotions. It shows your emotional response to events around you.
YOUR RISING SUN – the Rising sign or Ascendant represents the way you behave in public.
Should you avoid making major decisions in life during retrogrades? Or is this auspicious for you?
For some people (depending on their natal chart) this is inauspicious, but for you this is a beneficial period for the issues related to the planet.
You are at a crossroads in life?
Sometimes in life we find ourselves at a crossroads and aren’t sure what direction to follow and what decision to make. A Burning question comes up in everyone’s life from time to time. It’s completely normal to be unsure about the next step in life.